Aadhar is known as the identity of a particular person all around India. Aadhar is nothing but the number which use to issue to the person who apply for that whether online or offline and this 12 digits of Aadhar number is always get to see differ from each other as it is made for identity. So now we are going to get introduced by the new update by the government which is a newly introduced on the website (UIDAI), on this website there are many forms are available for the convenience of the customer and they can choose any of that according to the desire but here we are going to know about all the features of Aadhar PVC.
What is Aadhar PVC?
Latest Aadhar PVC have various benefits which is, it is more convenient to carry into the wallet as it has made as the size of ATM and debit card, it is secure , durable, easy to carry and quickly verifiable by offline, it have digital singed on the card with photograph and QR code.
There are also lots of feature of PVC card for the purpose of the security card. And those security features are given below.
- Secure QR code
- Micro text
- Guilloche Pattern
- Ghost image
- Embossed Aadhar logo
- Issue date and print date
How to apply Aadhar PVC card
- Step 1: – visit the website of official AAdhar now go the tab of “My Aadhar” and then click on the order aadhar PVC
- Step 2: – after that enter your AAdhar number or the virtual Id number or ‘EID’ number and enter on the security code and click on send OTP or send TOTP then choose the term and condition box and click on the button of submit. There are the important thing to know is if we don’t have registered number in order to get the PVC AAdhar card then you have to click on the box which is besides of ‘my mobile number is not registered’ and then enter your mobile number and click on the send OTP or send TOTP button and later do submit.
- Step 3: – after completing all above process you will get the preview of your aadhar details on your screen, ensure all the mentioned details are correct and then click on the button of ‘make payment’ but you will be unable to see the preview if your mobile number is not registered in Aadhar.
- Step 4: – choose your payment option and debit card/credit card or net banking/ UPI and pay 50 Rs/-
- Step 5: – now you will get the generated payment Receipt in pdf which you can download then UAIDI will send the PVC card to the speed post within 5 working days and then the speed post will deliver that card to the person who have applied for that.