Goods and service tax is the only way to pay the Tax on sale and et the input tax credit on sale but many times we get to see the payment issues or many more on the portal of GST. So there is the option where we can easily complain about those issues which we are going through.
- Internet banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
- RTGS( real time gross settlement)
- NEFT(national electronic fund transfer)
- OTC(over time counter mode)
While making payment first we have to create challan on GST portal then pay the tax through online payment and while paying the amount we may face the payment issue. So if anyone want o get rid off with the issue the can raise the complain
Kinds of GST payment issues for which we can file complain or grievance.
- When the taxpayer are unable to do payment through NEFT/RTGS.
- When the taxpayer have paid the tax and the amount has been deducted from the bank but the electronic cash ledger are not showing the amount
Who can raise the complain.
Only two concerns are eligible to raise the complain and they are followings. The GST portal handles all the grievances to resolve the issues of users and then they call to the bank based on the Common Portal Identification Number (CPIN) and the name of bank which have entered by the users of GST.
- Any registered taxpayers.
- If any user who have a temporary I’d.
How to raise a grievance in form GST PMT-07 on portal
Step1. Login to the GST portal >service >user services >grievance/ complaints.
Step2. After coming to the grievance type choose the option (grievance against payment GST PMT-07) in the drop down list as below.
Step3. Select the grievance related reason from the below drop down list.
Step4. Now you will get to fill the information of the taxpayer who want to raise the complain as bellowed.
- The name of the taxpayer, mobile no., email address, address of business will be auto-populate as we have already logged in the gst portal.
- After filling the necessary details you have to upload the desired documents by clicking on the tab of ‘choose file’ button , make sure the document should be in JPEG or PDF and the size should be 500 KB.
- enter the CPIN in the discrepancy of payment section then the payment related details will be auto-populate then enter the date in which the payment has done.
- Select the authorized signatory and do sing of that taxpayer or choose the EVC and enter the OTP.
- Then you will get the generated tracking number to the registered email address so the you can track the process.